Co-Conspirators

November 26, 2004

Thanks fo' Giving!

So....another holiday passes and I find myself gorged on good food and good people. I spent the holiday with family as we tend to do each year. We take my Grandfather out to this diner each year for Thanksgiving. I know, it's supposed to be home-cooked and all. However, everyone heads in from different parts of surrounding states and needs to head home afterwards so it's too difficult to arrange kitchen time anywhere. The food is alright. The damn waitress seemed like she was trying to rush us out though. Said peace to the fam and headed to my ladies' family's spot for round two of eating madness, plus dessert. Had a great time just relaxing and gorging. Went back to her place, shot some photos of the cats, watched TV (a rare luxury) and slept in late.
Got to work and dealt with a busy Black Friday. Now working in retail, you know that this particular Friday is the busiest one during the year. It goes without saying. So to come into work and bitch about being tired and how busy it is just does not sit well with me. It seems like more of the employees are complaining about having to work this year. Come on! You work in a Ski shop. It's not a particularly difficult job. I can think of worse places to work: Wal Mart, any store in the mall, any fast food joint. Especially during this time of year. If they think that it's so busy and difficult right now, I've got news!....It's not even December yet! The busiest times are well on their way.
Trying to find some time to post some more of the photos that I took on that foggy night. Just waiting on myself to finish out one last roll of film that has a couple of exposures left before I can get it developed and then scan away! I'm may try and put an online slideshow together if anyone is interested in checking it out. Well, I've got just enough time left to go to sleep and do it all over again tomorrow. Peace!

No comments: