Co-Conspirators

November 08, 2004

1st posting

Thought that it would be interesting to start posting on this blog thing so here we go! Went for a rip tonight around the local college campus and had some fun. Finally cleared this cool sidewalk gap that a couple of local kids built. It was so mild and warm for a November night that I would have really felt terrible had I not taken advantage of the weather. Considering all the hours that I worked this week it was a good release to rip around for a while. Hopefully we'll be able to get the crew together and get a BMX track or park session together this weekend. Oh yeah! If you like great music go out and get the new Hot Water Music album "The New What Next". It rules! It's been the only thing in my CD player for the past week. I guess that's about it for the first posting.
Ride Fast and Hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt
What is so great about you is that you have your priorities stiaght. Most people go through life doing what they have to do to get through. At their job that they hate they live for the weekends when they get totally smashed at the Brickyard, fun is. Lately my bike riding has taken the backburner. School has been my priority, but I love that as much as my bikes, just in a different way. Let's make a promise to never spend our lives miserable. Letting what makes it worthwhile be replaced by "the American Dream", (which is enormously overrated). I wonder what the exact count is of the people who offed themselves because of the enormous amount of debt they accrued seeking after this dream that our society says we should want. Anyways, I don't mean to be so negative. I would like everyone to be as happy as we are. But we don't have much control over it. All we can do is lead by example and surround us with positive people.

Much love and Happiness to all Kami(Matt's Lady)