Co-Conspirators

November 12, 2004

Fiberglass shavings

Damnit how I wish I had full fenders for the fixed! (A little automatapia (is that spelled right?) for your aural appreciation). I like riding @ night while it's snowing. It's really peaceful and beautiful. Should have planned ahead this past summer for all of my commuting needs when we weren't on credit hold with our big distributor. Hopefully that will clear soon so I's can gets what I's needs! I've had a few requests for more original pieces of art so here's one that I did for one of my friend's bands: Indian Chief Headdress. It was near completion when he moved to South Carolina and led to the demise of the group (and the finish of the piece). I did get the chance to see them live once and they rocked-the-fucking-house!!!!! Hopefully I'll get to finishing it at some point but you should get the general idea.

I forgot how fiberglass shavings in your arms felt, but after mounting skis for seven hours I now am back at full realization.
Peace!

No comments: