Co-Conspirators

February 01, 2005

Disappearing act....again!

I'm disappearing again for a few days. Heading up north to go check out the annual industry demo where I get to try all of next years snowboarding equipment. I think it's going to be sunny the whole time so that should be sweet. Counting down the weeks til our inventory day...cause after that we start our summer business. Shorter hours, shorter weeks, bikes! I can't wait to be able to ride in everyday and not have to worry about what the windchill is going to be like. Don't get me wrong, riding in and of itself is great and I'm lucky to be able to do so, but not stressing ice patches and poor drivers at the same time will be kinda nice. Almost ready to post some artwork that I've been cleaning up in photoshop. For a quick sketch it's not too bad in its finished form. I'm gonna go pack my crap for the demo. Late!

No comments: