Co-Conspirators

January 27, 2005

Another Year Older...

Yup....another year older. Yesterday was one of the best birthdays in many a year. Got to ride in fresh snow with a bunch of good friends in the morning. At least 6 inches of snow. Probably closer to something like 8. Tried the new Venue out. It rocks! So much fun for just messing around on. I can nose press forever! Dropped Joe off at work on the way home. Showered, changed and went to my ladies. She made me this ROCK'N cappellini with sauted [sp?] zucchini, portobellos and marinated artichoke hearts (my favorite). Then I was surprised when she brought out the Italian birthday cake complete with ridiculously sweet frosting and filled with strawberries and peaches. Amazing. Definitely a full day. Slept like a rock. Then I found two grey hairs this morning. Almost like it was planned. Odd. Yeah. Fun.

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

Happy happy birthday!