Co-Conspirators

January 08, 2005

Rainy, Cold, Icy, WTF Old Man Winter?!

S'bout time that I post something new. Haven't really been thinking of posting anything new as of late. Getting rid of this sickness has been the number one priority lately. So let's get caught up on what's been going down. Been working a lot. The holidaze have passed and the steady flow of equipment coming through the shop has slowed a bit. Instead of taking in massive amounts of shit, we now take in things that needed to be done yesterday. So the stress level is still just as high. The weather sucks. No two ways about it. Lots of rain. Not cold enough to snow. Cold sets in AFTER it rains and turns everything to ice. I think it's time to have a chat with old man winter and tell him to get his shit together or get the hell out of Dodge. Because there's only ice and water here, I'm heading north to Maine for the next four days or so where they know how to do winter right. Hopefully there'll be lots of fresh stuff to slide around on.

Picked up two new musical things of interest. The new 311 dvd: Live in New Orleans on 311 Day. Two discs of great music. Over 4 hours. The show they played was over 5 hours long. Holy crap. I don't think I could have stood around for 5 hours. Also coped the new Anthrax disc. Not too bad. Some really good tunes. Some ok tunes. Good to hear Scott Ian's still rock'n. That guy rules. That's about all I got. Will hopefully be posting some new artwork sometime soon. Oh yeah! I just remembered. Here's a piece that I never posted:


From my 'Totem' design stuff. I drew the original and then tweaked it in Illustrator. Hope you dig it.
Later!

1 comment:

Sean Frenette said...

hey buddy! love the new blog, the pics, and such. Sorrry I didn't catch up with you over break. I was barely in CT all but three days. Lots been going on 'tound these parts. new Frankpipe demo....solo demo....gigs...school....an actual job... yikes! I've even had some visitors finally, my buddy Andrew and his girl Sherry spent the weekend. If you ever have a chance I'd love for you to come by. If its good weather you could even do some cross country skiing in my back yard (the arboretium!). anyways, hope allz well. til soon brudda!