Co-Conspirators

February 20, 2005

Craziness at the Pan!

Lots of great stuff happening lately....Went up to Stratton on Thur with my Lady. Had a great time riding around in the crusty, icy, corn snow of lower VT. Watched some kid do an impressive air-to-rib cage on one of the little jumps in the kiddy park. If you can't get up after you hit, you should probably seek some kind of medical attention. Kami rocked some rails. We cruised around enjoying the sunny, bluebird skies. Took a few laps through the bigger park to mess around in the super-pipe. I've never ridden in anything so huge before. There was a lot of over-vert at the lip of most of pipe. Kindy scary. After falling a few times I started to wish that it was March and that the snow was softer.

Today we just hung around the house and relaxed. A couple of the stiffs at work got me sick so I've been popping my Wellness Formula every few hours. The stuff works remarkably well! Decided around 5:30 or so that we should get out and around. Went to the mall to check out the Mac store and drool over all of the cool, expensive shit. I'm in love with the flat screen monitors. The 22" would be perfect for what I'm doing. Looking at the ridiculous 30" cinema screen made me laugh. Both of us thought that it would be better suited for watching TV than working on computer stuff. Went and made a LONG overdue visit to the Pan. Rocked out to some triple shreds in garlic sauce and tried their vegan barbeque spare ribs. If you've never tried them before, 'You've really got to get off your ass." Amazing! Ran into Metal Steve enjoying his meal with his folks. Cool people. He's turning 27 on Tuesday so if you see him, give him his birthday shots. Went to the bookstore afterward. Settled down to catch up on all the latest BMX hype and in walks Steve and his folks. Talked a bit more about stuff in general. According to Steve, the new High on Fire will 'Make you poop yourself'. Now that sounds like a good record investment! Steve!....You need to write some music reviews for my zine! Whip some stuff up and send it to me with those photos you were talking about!

Speaking zines, if anyone has short (short) stories you've written, photos you've taken, or pictures you've drawn and want to see it in print, let me know! I don't have any sort of a timeline for the completion of this project but the more interest that I get, the quicker it may come into fruition. I can't offer you any money either (unfortunately) but I can offer my eternal friendship and comradery [sp?]. Black and white only. We goin' old school wit dis shit yo!
Ride Fast! Ride Hard!

No comments: