Co-Conspirators

August 11, 2005

today, a part of me died.

i've lost my soulmate. the one that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. it was so abrupt. unexpected. i was not prepared. i feel like i've been torn in two. completely empty. i already miss all of the small things we used to share. i think the small things are the ones that i will miss the most. she knew me so perfectly. everything about me. gone. four years worth of commitment flushed away by lies and deceit. this will take some time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time will tell. Words can not begin to describe the pain that is felt when you hurt the ones you love the most. What sucks is that the whole soulmate thing, there's no replacing that. You only get one, one imperfect human being to share your life with for however long you're blessed to have. I miss my munkey, my best friend

Wildefrost said...

Oh Matt, I'm so sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. You're always welcome to come and visit if you want to get away for a while.

Anonymous said...

If she lied to you and was deceitful, she isnt your soulmate.

Granted people are 'imperfect' but thats not an excuse to be able to hurt the one you 'love'.

Everyone has their good moments that make a relationship great, but its the bad ones that are the killer.

Matt, you are one seriously amazing person and you deserve way better, and I know others think that too.

home G