Co-Conspirators

August 09, 2005

Dirt Session @ PK's!

Tony Tyant and I went over to PK's Backyard Dirt Haven for a little dirt jump session. Here's the maddness that ensued....

-Mr. Tyrant launching the first booter.

-David crossing up. Check the falcon flying overhead....


-clearing the set....


-Dave. 360. Tony T looking on.


-David and Tony riding back to take another run. Sun's starting to get lower. Mosquitos starting to bite....
After we shuffled some stuff around we rigged up a sub on the last set.


-PK himself-abubuca.


-Capt. Tyrant abub...


-David follows suit...

I've got some other sick stuff on an undeveloped roll that I'll post when I finish it off. Footplants, tail-taps, and other assorted goodies. Oh yeah! I should have some photos being published over @ Tyrant BMX. Not sure what Tony's using or if he's posted it up quite yet but head on over and check it!

No comments: