Co-Conspirators

March 11, 2008

Winter Cross Ride

Took the cross bike into the woods today to blow off some steam, get some exercise and get refocused. Changed the spring in my Singlator to push down. I've had so many issues with it pushing up I figured I try something different. Put the rear tire back on, scrounged up an extra tube, co2 & cartridges, and tools (everything I usually use is somewhere in the mid-west with my track bike, according to FedEx). Changed and went out. Rode up to Wadsworth trails and found the trailhead I was going to use was a swamped out mess. Went a different route and found a mixture of trails too mucky to ride (although it appears a few have...shame, shame!) and some that were dry and fun. Walked around the really mucky stuff and ripped around for about an hour. I'm about ready for the nicer weather.


-mucky, nasty trails.


-how do I really feel about the mucky trails?


-the Falls were movin'...


-dead leaves and a fast trail.

No comments: