Co-Conspirators

March 11, 2008

So Over It...

I'm sick of it. All the bullshit. The mixed messages, the un-straight-forward-ness, unreturned calls, non-communication. It's tiring. I don't understand what's so difficult about expressing feelings. Just tell people how you feel. Be straight up. I feel like there's a lot more that I want to say, but it's all just convoluted garbage that's difficult for me to form into coherent expression and it has no real bearing on the important aspects of life. So I'm refocusing. Turning my frustration towards something productive. Getting more focused on art. Making music. Taking photos. Screen-printing. Being creative. Focus on the important stuff and fuck the bullshit. Ok....I'll step down off my soapbox now.

1 comment:

It's me, AV! said...

Praise be the Lord Matt Lolli!
Aleluia!