Co-Conspirators

March 06, 2008

Day 3...

Only have a few mintues so we'll keep this quick. Day 3 was cool. Checked out a few more shops that I had been meaning to get to. Double-toe straps from Freewheel (one of the best bike investments I've made in a while!)...Caught up with Craig and a couple of his buddys in the evening for some drinks. Saw some rad graffiti (Barry McGee on a store front gate. Couldn't take a photo cause it was 1am in a sketch part of town), the rad folks @ Chrome fixed my bag and gave me a loaner while they were working on mine. New strap is rad! Rode over Golden Gate Bridge and up into the Marin Headlands today. Absolutely beautiful!!! Got some amazing photos. Went to the beach, stood in the Pacific! Cold-ass-hell water! Smells fresher than the Atlantic...hmmmm. I'm cashed so heading back to the hostel for a shower and nap before I go meet with Craig again tonight. I'll try to get one more post up here before I leave tomorrow. Late!

2 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...

BORING! We heard all the shit in the last post!!!

skullhead said...

No one's making you read this Tyrant. Keep your negativity to yourself or I'll bring that midget home!