Co-Conspirators

October 28, 2007

Halloween....

Halloween party at my homegirl Ginger's place this past Saturday. Took advantage of the time to dress up like a weirdo, hang out with some rad folks, drink a few beers and generally have a good time. Ginger and her house-mates put in an AMAZING dungeon of terror, dubbed 'The Fear-Maker' in their basement. Complete with sound/light/noise activated spooks, gallons of fake blood, even a do-it-yourself autopsy room, it was crazy! Very well done. Here're a few photos I took. These are the ones that came out half-way decent. I think my digital camera was having some issues that evening. I can't wait to get another SLR! Enjoy!


-was going for The Living End's Chris Cheney look....he's got an amazing hair-stylist I guess. Wound up being a little more punkabilly. Sans guitar.



-Ginger (the murderous Stepford Wife) and her man. You can't see it, but she had a HUGE bloodied cleaver in the back of her apron, tons of fake blood. Team Ziseou represent!


-Rock! photo by Ginger.


-the party got crashed by this guy a few times.

No comments: