Co-Conspirators

October 26, 2007

Reserves...

Since this past weekend's cross efforts (coupled with not riding for nearly a month), I need to expand the fuel tank for upcoming events. In an effort to accomplish that, I set out to get in a quick hour before work this morning. All was going well til I flatted about 2 mi from my house. In the SAME FUCKING SPOT as I did last time! Changing the tubular was a fucking fiasco to put it mildly. Was kicking myself in the ass for turning down a ride from a good samaratin [sp?] thinking I could quickly change my tire. 35mins later, sore fingers, a fucked tubular (broken tape) and a good amount of frustration led me to hike it back home. Luckily, within the last quarter mile a shop customer recognized me and gave me a lift home. Showering up and making breakfast I weighed my options for the possiblity of selling my current wheels and going with some clinchers instead for convenience sake. We'll see what transpires.

Other than that, I've been pretty good. A bit neurotic over some the possiblity of some relationship stuff (probably all in my head), busy with the Gship amidst trying to find time to ride, screen, draw, sew, hang out with friends and such. Picked up some stuff for my Halloween costume this year. Gonna try to rock it as Chris Cheney of The Living End. Got some cool bits and pieces. I'll get some photos to share this weekend. NH Devil's Night 4 race this coming Tues, Hartford's Helloween race on Wed, Farmington Cross a week out Saturday Nov 4th. Good times coming up! Congrats to Joe and Danielle! Gettn' hitched pirate style out in Vegas Saturday...Hoist the main sail, full speed ahead!

No comments: