Co-Conspirators

March 25, 2007

Pop-Lock...

An eventful weekend! FTE punk rock craziness on Fri night, and a rad B-Boy battle up at UConn last night. My homegirl Ginger let me know about the battle that went from noon to midnight! I showed up after work in time to catch the crew finals and the pop-lock finals. The pop-lock finalists were unreal! They ran about 5 different 'final' battles before they could choose a winner. It definitely wasn't an easy decision. Mix in work (the busy season is here!!!), and a lack of sleep. Went for a two hour ride after work today...was pretty damn cold! My legs were cramping because of the cool weather. An overcast, gloomy New England day. Typical. Just wait 5 minutes....I'll have more photos up later this week.


-During the crew finals. Managed to get a few shots in before the nazi-mc yelled at me to put the camera away. I find it humorous that the people involved in the hip-hop community weren't standing up to the guy acting as the authority figure telling everyone what they couldn't do.

No comments: