Co-Conspirators

October 30, 2005

Busy Weekend....

It's been really busy this weekend round here....Rode in the New Haven Alleycat on Saturday night....the more interesting points include: Riding with lots of pumped up cyclists, sprinting from check-point to check-point, being shot at by a car of kids with a paintball gun, pounding a Sobe green tea at the finishline faster than anything I've ever drank in my life, NOT getting lost for once, singing Follow the Yellow Brick Road to get my manifest signed at a check-point, my legs burning, not getting a flat, seeing the same dude (that bummed a tube off of me during a Ghettodrome) bum a tube off someone else @ the first check-point (nothing like running kevlar lined tires)....big ups to the Elm City crew for putting together such a fun ride and giving away such dope prizes. HUGE thanks to Colin for letting me tag along for the better part of the race and getting me through quite a few check-points (thanks for the banana too)!

Sunday morning, band practice. Oh my! What a great rehersal...Our song count has now soared to three near completed songs with some more in the works. And we have a name.....drum roll please.......CBYD. I'll let you all guess what it stands for....one hint, it's not 'Could Be Young Dudes'...but it might be.....PEACE!

No comments: