Co-Conspirators

February 14, 2011

Co-Conspirators?

You may be wondering what the deal is with those little banners up at the top of the page. Well, for this coming race season, I was picked to go fast for the good folks over at Twin 6 and will be on their METAL team. (and still racing for Ghostship as well). The T6 guys are a small (yet growing) cycling apparel company that's been carving an awesome niche in the cycling world. I remember going to Interbike a few years ago, meeting Ryan and Brent as they were just starting up the brand, and being stoked on what down-to-earth, cool, easy to talk to guys they are. It's awesome to see good folks doing well and growing each year. It's (at the very least) a nice gesture to do what I can to help promote those who are helping me out.

I'm really excited to get back out and race some more. Been logging mileage on the rollers to make sure I've got some sort of base to work with once the season hits. And drawing a bunch. Trying to stay on the art thing. I've got some art dropping in the next couple of days, so stay tuned. Learn more junk about me that you probably already know; and if you could give a crap, my first racing tip will make you faster/more annoying to your enemies.


-It's official. Now there's pressure to perform.

No comments: