Co-Conspirators

January 28, 2011

Marked

Things at the new shop have been steadily progressing. Before we know it, we're gonna be packed to the gills with bikes, parts and cycling-related fun. There have been 2-3 of us building bikes for the past few days. It's been an awesome experience so far, to be opening a shop with brand new coworkers. Getting to know each other in a some-what relaxed atmosphere, bonding over bike stories and sharing of knowledge and creating some great ideas.

Since we're not totally stocked with enough/all of our tools yet, we've been bringing our own. I figured that taking the time to label my stuff would work out for the best. Not that any of my coworkers have sticky fingers, simply because my brain sucks sometimes, and when you put two or three cassette lock-ring tools next to each other, can you really tell which belongs to whom? Right. So I got busy tonight.


-I really wanted pink E tape...but Home Cheapo didn't have any. I'm secure enough with myself to rock pink, and besides, who'd want to be caught stealing pink tools? [Note the beverage wrench in the most important spot.


 -Stickers are awesome.



 -Stealing all of the zip-ties outta my box wore Thor out.

No comments: