Co-Conspirators

January 25, 2011

January 2011

Trying to whip this thing back into shape. Took a little time off, took a nap, drank some tea, now I think I'm ready to get movin' again. Here's what I've been up to...


-Winter-time = roller-time. Gettin' ready for the upcoming cycling season already.


-Saturday night I went to an "art-closing" and met these folks there.


-This is a terrible picture of Josie, which doesn't really seem fair as she takes awesome photos of everyone else.


-Think this was my favorite piece (save for the awful clock on top of the neck. What were they thinking?




-So well done.


-We all wound up back @ Eli's afterwards. Imagine that.


-Tony Tyrant.


-Young's Double Chocolate stouts are so good.

1 comment:

rideTYRANT.com said...

Say it ain't so....it's alive!