Co-Conspirators

April 05, 2007

Photo Dump....

Here are the photos I've been meaning to put up over the past few weeks....enjoy!

UConn B-Boy Battle:








NY trip:
-Went to NY last weekend to hang out w/ Ma Dukes and relax a bit. Random snaps I took...most whilst driving...






-I remember when this used to be forest....


-On the way to Ma Duke's house...






-The road I used to live on...






-Heading back home....






-this is one of my favorites...

After getting back to homebase, I screened up a couple of limited edition Ghostship bandanas. One for myself, and one for the winner of the New Haven April Fool's Day Alleycat. Bandanas are made from scratch on a heavier cloth than what you'd normally find (bandana-wise). Excellent for keeping the cold out of your lungs during a ride. If you're interested in one, let me know. I don't have much material left. The next batch will be a larger run and probably be a little different.

No comments: