Co-Conspirators

November 12, 2006

Art Show!

Jen and I went to the Nest art show in Bridgeport this past Saturday night. I was really impressed with the studio spaces and building that it was held in. Take and old run-down factory building, give it a little love, import some artists and you wind up with a really great space! Jen was rep'n with some other girls from the CT Rollergirls, promoting their first offical bout on December 10th. Among one of the interesting musical acts there was a guy named Wild Bill Firehands. Best described as "if crazy-Jim from the show Taxi and Ted Nuget had an illegitamate love-child, that would be Bill." I took a few photos and mingled with some strange folk. Enjoy!


-Part of the gallery. The main room.


-The second space. The performance/stage area.


-Even King Koopa was there! Shortly after being arrested for "Stealing the Princess".


-Jayne Bondage and Slim Fast promoting the bout.


-Art.


-My own artsy take on some art.


-Jayne and I.

2 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...

That last picture is super cool!

Linda S. Wingerter said...

hey I remember that night! Vaguely. Great photos.
Polly