Co-Conspirators

August 14, 2006

We Have Returned!

So we're back!! We've got stories to share, photos to post and videos to use as blackmail (if they were to fall into the wrong hands....hmmmmmmmm.)! We drove 16 hrs straight from Louisville, KY this morning so I'm pretty beat. I'll post what I have in the coming week (along with a special movie I'm putting together). Until then, here's some highlights of our trip to be explained a bit more fully in the near future:

Rednecks.....lots of 'em!
sunburn
crashes, taco'd wheels, broken bikes
shitty fast food, cold beer....RAGING
the Louisville Skatepark!!!!!!
carving the full-pipe
leaving skin in the full-pipe
Punk-O-Rama
deer
making new friends
Sapporo!
the Velodrome!

In short, the trip was a huge success and we had an amazing time!

2 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...

-There were rednecks everywhere!
-I didn't get burnt...you did....ha ha!
-That guy tacoed his wheel cause he was on my ass!
-Shitty fast food was poor, but the beet was great!
-I RAGE like no other!
-Louisville is rad as all hell!
-Many fullpipe carves went down
-No skin left by me, although my right hip is purple from my 2 falls
-We listened to ALL the Puno-O-Rama's.....sick!
-I counted at least 2 dozen deer
-Those Louisiana people were cool as hell! Umm...what were there names again?
-Sapporo is good....ninjas drink it!
-The drome was scary, but I got comfy on it!

BAD ASS TRIP FOR SURE!

rideTYRANT.com said...

oops...I meant beer!