Co-Conspirators

August 09, 2006

Off to Indiana....

Tomorrow, Tony Tyrant and I are embarking on a road trip to Indiana so we can race at the Race2Replace held at Indiana Motorspeedway. Check out our list of must-have-items:
-2 road bikes
-2 bmx bikes
-2 ipods (exploding at the seams with music)
-camera gear (video, film and digital)
-riding gear
-stickers from our respective clothing companies
-2 cel phones + chargers
-energy gels and recovery mix
-tool kit
-concrete mix
-saw blades
-roman candles
-gasoline
-20' of surgical tubing
-2 full-size gerbil suits
-50 Clif bars

Should be a good time. We'll have plenty of photos that you can blackmail us with in the futue and lots of stories to fill up many nights of beveRAGING. If I can get to a computer, I'll try and post some updates from the road. Otherwise, you'll just have to fantasize about what we're doing with the hamster suits til I get back. Oh yeah, if you don't hear from me in person, on the phone or the internet by Wednesday of next week, grab a pair of my dirty cycling shorts or socks, get some bloodhounds and send them into the eastern border of Indiana. My sources tell me that the cornfields stretch further than the eye can see......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know man...from that list of supplies, i can't tell if you're going to ride or going to tape a new episode of macgyver. either way...right on...be safe and have fun! \mm/