Co-Conspirators

June 02, 2006

Old photo revisited....

Was just going over some older photos that I've taken. This is one of my favorites.....posted again for your enjoyment.

So the official word to the 'crew'.....let's start riding again! I need to take some more photos! I think we need to start moving outside of M-Town for some shots! I'm down for short road trips. Keep your eyes peeled for sweet rails, ledges, banks, etc in your day to day travels. Let's get it together! Hit me up and let me know.

1 comment:

rideTYRANT.com said...

You know I am always down to go anywhere and ride!!! Currently this flu I have is kicking my ass, so probably not till late in the week. I have about a dozen spots in other towns in mind that I want to session and get photos at. Maybe we'll start this weekend, I know a rad bank to guardrail in Wallingford that we've never been to.