Co-Conspirators

April 05, 2005

Anger and French Fries

So here I am just getting over another small cold. Fourth one of the year! I don't understand it. I feel like I'm in great shape now riding into work, being active, eating relatively well, etc, and I got sick four times this winter! Oh well. It's been a bad cold year for everyone. I went with Joe and his lady to go see Henry Rollins @ Toads a bit ago. Great show. Only complaint is that we had to stand for something like the two hours that he was on stage. There were chairs out but not nearly enough for everyone. He told some great stories, almost made me piss my pants I was laughing so hard and made me think. Post show, we headed to Rudy's around the corner to ingest some greasy Frits [sp?]. All I have to say is 40 different kinds of dipping sauces! Good times. Got my first bike race this Sunday. If you're interested in seeing me flounder about all awkward-like feel free to come check it out: Winding Trails Fat Tire Classic, Sunday April 10th. My race goes off @ 10AM. Racing the beginners class. It's a brisk 10mi race and from what I hear the course is pretty fast. I'm anticipating it being pretty smooth and not really technical. If any of you have raced here in the past give me a shout about what I should expect. Got to go through my bike tonight and make a few changes here and there. I've got to go get ready to rock into work. Hope you're doing the same. High of 60 today! Nice!
RideFast! RideStrong!

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

Maybe your feet are just too big!