Co-Conspirators

May 28, 2007

Fresh Ink...

I went and sat for some ink today with the infamous Shawn Hebrank. After about four hours, we were done. My only regret is that I hadn't sat with Shawn earlier. There's definitely something to be said for a guy who can make you laugh so hard you cry while he's drilling you with a tattoo gun! I'm super stoked on the finished piece! Here're some photos of the process...Oh yeah! Went to the Hartford Crit on Sat. El Bobo raced...came in second in his Jr's race and then hung with the big boys in the Elite Men's race...Adam Meyerson killed it! Check it:


-Peleton


-I think Aidan's in this photo...


-One of the NERAC boys d-ing up on the competition.


-Shawn deep in concentration...


-Finished outline.


-Dropping in the color...telling me some ridiculously funny story, I'm sure...


-The bloody, swollen, finished version...I'll have better photos when the swelling subsides....

2 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...

BONKERS!!!

dougyfresh said...

argh... can't see the pictures here at work. will have to check it at home. want to see the new ink!

go check out the BKB. team kits coming!!!