Co-Conspirators

October 24, 2006

How I Spent My Tuesday Evening...



-Fumbling around on my mountain bike, bouncing everywhere because my rear tire was overfilled to avoid getting a flat, chasing after everyone (when did Tues turn into a fast ride?) crashing while struggling to keep up, bending my hanger and sucking the derailleur into my rear wheel, tearing off said derailleur, taking the drivetrain apart so I could hike out, getting lost on unfamiliar trails for about an hour before finding my way out (did I mention this was a night ride?). FUCK!

3 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rideTYRANT.com said...

Sorry! I was way too negative in the previous comment so I toned it down....

I told you those tools ride fast on Tuesdays! Gotta love the weekday warrior who kills himself to hustle and win the group ride (but would get his ass handed to him in a real MTB race!) Thats why I don't waste my time going! We should start doing our own chill ride on those Portland trails every couple weeks, my lgihts came yesterday

dougyfresh said...

haha. That was funny Tony.

matt. sucks about the der and other such 'geared' stuff. next time you'll get 'em.