Co-Conspirators

December 13, 2005

First Day Out!

Kami and I went snowboarding last Friday. Actually, it was a great little unexpected escape...she called me at work and suggested that we leave Thursday night to beat the storm and ride all day Friday. And we did! It began snowing around 3am and didn't let up until 3pm. You could make a run, get to the top to make another and your tracks were covered! Mid-day we ran into Jay and Frank and rode with them for the rest of the afternoon. Ate some good food, played in the snow all day and drove back on roads that were completely plowed by the time we set out to go home. Truly epic! The art I promised is still on its way. Hang tight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

die hard!

bry and i boarded on Friday too for 5 hours. Like you said, it IS epic.

hearts, Ginger

rideTYRANT.com said...

I'll have to strap on my planks and join you guys one weekend.