Co-Conspirators

July 22, 2005

My Video Debut...

So I'm making my video debut the end of August. Some of you may recall by ramblings about my friend Jeff shooting some footage of us longboarding for his new movie. It's taken a year to produce but he's finally having his release party and premier on the 27th of August. The movie is call Pick of the Litter. You can check out a small clip (with your's truly) here. It was fun shooting these clips. There are many more so if he puts up a vid for sale you should definitely cop one. I look pretty shakey cause it was the first time I got back on the longboard in about a year. If you look closely you can see my trucks speed-wobbling a bit in the first clip near the bottom of the turn. I was running them pretty loose prior to this session and forgot to tune them for hill drops. Fun stuff! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

rideTYRANT.com said...

Pretty rad Matt Lolli! Love the crouch and grab, all you need is some of those gloves with the reinforced padded palms and some leathers and you'll look like your straight out of that righteous 80's sk8 flick Thrashin'